Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN URGENTLY NEED A NANNY IN MY HOUSE

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by jkmoses, Nov 25, 2009.

1. jkmoses

jkmoses New Member

Hello Dear,

my name is Jack Moses We are a British family i live in U.K,i get married in 15 year currently have two kids aged 2yrs and 4yrs old, we looking for a Au pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 2years

About Our Family.....
    We are a professional couple, a Christian and My kids are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to him in her own mother-tongue.

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid £1100 weekly salary with a weekly pocket money of £20. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in his/her best in taking care of our child.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Do well to send us your references or resume, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you.

you can send to me your CV on jkmoses24@yahoo.com
    Phone: +447035949479

awaiting your response
    Warmest Regards
    MR Jack And Family