Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Urgent!PLZ HELP INQUIRY MARRIAGE UK VISA

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by afg_2004, Nov 19, 2007.

1. afg_2004

afg_2004 Member

Dear all,
    I am 19 and i am getting married in december.
    But the problem is that i earn 800 pounds per month,which about 40-50 pounds goes to tax. and i have a one double bed room flat for which i pay 80pounds per week. Some people say they might reject my application for my husband in afg because my salary is too low, and salary should be atleast 1000-1200 pounds per week which is hard to show, because i am styding 3 days per week,which is 18 hours per week.

if 800-50 tax=750 enough to apply for visa.
    I also heard that it helps if i get a letter from someone that when ever my husbband arrives in the uk he/she will give him a job immediately,because then the embassy will know that i am earning that much and also when my husbandcomes he will earn himself as well.
    Can you plz tell me waht to do and either my salary is enough

2. alexandersdad

alexandersdad New Member

City:
    USA
    I have just got my american wife's spouse visa for the UK. We got approved on the same day they recieved our mail application. We will be coming back to the UK next week.
    Neither of us have job, we are both students, we have no place of our own to live (we will be living at my grandparents house that they own). My wife has about $4,000 in her bank account. I have nothing in mine !
    However, I looked up jobs in the area and provided wage slips for every job I have worked in. I also sent in evidence of our academic qualifications. I then sent evidence that I have been looking for a three bedroom house to live in.
    THERE IS NO SET AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO BE MAKING, BUT MAKE SURE THE SPONSOR INCLUDES A LIST OF INTENTIONS WITH THEIR LETTER. THIS LIST SHOULD INCLUDE FUTURE EMPLOYMENT PLANS AND ALSO HOUSING PLANS - MAKE IT CLEAR YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUBSISTING ON PUBLIC FUNDS.
    ADD THIS TO YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,WEDDING PHOTOS ETC AND YOU WILL DO FINE.
    TRUST ME, I WORRIED A LOT BUT I DID ALL I COULD - THE LOVELY PEOPLE AT THE NEW YORK EMBASSY UNDERSTOOD OUR SITUATION.
    I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU.