Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN READ THIS! Regarding employment of non-EEA National (UK)

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by polskasweetie, Aug 9, 2005.

1. MinkyC

MinkyC New Member

Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, Chinese
    Hi there,
    thanks for the information, it really helped soothe my nerves! I am an aussie about to marry a spaniard and seeking employment in the uk. I have a visa already which entitles me to work for 1 year, but it really helps with the eu status to find work as i will be open to the permanent roles as well. I figured the rights in uk is as follows
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... sibilites/

i hope someone can help confirm if a resident card is sufficient to prove the working status, and i wouldn't need to file any eec forms?? I am legal to work already under my aussie youth mobility visa, but i'm hoping the marriage status is enough to be legal to sign a permanent contract!!! That is the question...