Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Please Advise Germany Spouse VIsa (non Eu Marrying Non Eu)

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by aliahmed, Jul 12, 2010.

1. aliahmed

aliahmed New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,

i am in bit complicated situation. Dont know from where to start. Little background of my situation
    i met my gf almost a year ago. I am pakistani citizen living and working in uk and my gf is turkish citizen and she just started her civil service(teacher) in germany before that she was doing her studies. After meeting her parents we have decided to marry and we want to do it as soon as possible.

We are planning our wedding but i got surprised there is nothing online related to our situation i mean two non eu working in two different eu countries and want to marry and settle in either of country.

Marrying is not problem she can come with me to pakistan on tourist visa and we marry or we can go to turkey procedure is pretty much same.

Problem is after this point where is to settle. Either she have to join me here or i have to go to her. We are considering to settle in germany which we think is better for us. No of reasons we are considering this. One of which off course is i am completing time to able to apply for indefinite visa in 3 years and my gf is completing her 8 years next year and then she can apply for citizenship. I have too many question regarding everything such as:

q1: if we marry in pakistan can i apply for a spouse visa from uk?
    Q2: how long to get such a spouse visa?
    Q3: what documentation we have to take with us and bring back when we go pakistan for wedding?
    Q4: what-else we need to produce to get such german spouse visa(both non eu citizen)?
    Q5: i read spouse of skilled worker not required a1 german language certificate does teaching comes under skilled?
    Q6: any other complications which can be happen in our situation?
    Q7: what can be best situation for us to avoid any unnecessary hassle?

Please please someone share some similar experience.
    An advise or guidance mush appropriated.

Many thanks.

Ali ahmed