Forum Madrid

Forum of expats in Madrid: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Offer flatsharing in Madrid!!

Discussion in 'Madrid' started by 0, Jul 25, 2003.

1. 0

0 Guest

hello!
    we are two french girls erasmus who are gonna study law at university complutense de madrid during school year 2003 2004.

we have an appartment in madrid secure, clear and very well located:next to the metro arguelles calle melendez valdes, close to university. from the 1st of september a big double room will be available for two people ready to pay 300 euros each other. the appartment have two complete bathroom, a living room and a kitchen all equiped.

we will install adsl soon to keep in touch with our friends and families.

please answer as soon as possible before sunday afternoon if possible.
    more informations at this mail: fgirouy@hotmail.com
    it is a very serious proposition do not hesitate!!! and come in september without this stupid thing of finding an appartment getting on your nerves ;)

2. max

max Member

City:
    Paris
    hi
    i dont know if this offer is still up to date or if the room is allready occupied but i want to try it anyways. i am already here in madrid at a spanish language school trying to learn some spanish. i now live with a family who is provided by the school. but at the beginning of september i have to move out. so i try to find a proper accomodation. the school where i go to is very close to the university in a street called baltasar garcian, the schools name is enforex. if you still have some space or other suggestions wich could made it a bit easier for me to find a room in this fuckin overcrowded city please help me. thanks a lot. it would be great if you reply in any case so i know for sure that your room is allready occupied. or just step over to my school and tell me personally.
    some things about me... i am from austria i am 21 years old, im gonna stay here for 4 more month, iam 192 cm tall have dreads and do not smoke (i do not smoke anything...). so please tell me just something thank you and good by MaX

3. 0

0 Guest

Hey Austria,

I am planning to move to Madrid soon and I wonder if you could help me . I am a lot older than you (33) but I am very young at heart. I am an artist and I am looking for a job teaching English. I met a Madrid guy this summer and I want to keep in touch with him. Im Irish and I am just becoming famous here but now I want to give it all up for a bit of happiness with a crazy kid. I do smoke when I drink , I read and write a lot and my passion is painting. Are the hours very long teaching English and is it a good lifestyle. I am a bit crazy but not in a dangerous way!!

Martina

4. loli

loli New Member

:wave:

hi max!!

how R U? Thank U for having answered the ad.
    I am sorry but I have to tell U we R already three girls in this apartment so...well only if U really get along very very well with the girl who is already in the doublr room, U cant stay with us. Anyway, If U have nothing against sharing an apratment, I can ask around me if anybody needs another person to share theri appartment with!
    lets talk from our own mail addresses and out of the forum!
    hope to hear from U soon! We will be in madrid from the 3rd of sept, I let U know if I find sthg, dont worry! U R not alone ;-) (I know what it is to try and try and try to find a room !

loli

5. 0

0 Guest

hi!

a little something to ad to keep this ad up to date: we now only need one girl (english native langage if posible) and we do not like the smoke in the house and we dont smoke cigarets but some of us smoke lets say other things sometimes but we R not addicts;-)

seeU

6. 0

0 Guest

hola! not sure if you are still looking for another girl for your flat, but if so, i am interested! i´m an american girl, will be teaching english in madrid for a year or so. i would love to meet you and to see your flat. my number: 606732620

;)
    katherine

[%sig%]

7. loli

loli New Member

urgente!!!!!!!!!

piso agradable amueblado estacion arguelles con 3 habitaciones:individuales, 1 doble para compartir con una chica francesa simpatica. 2 banos completos, salon y cocina equipados(tv video lavadora lavavajillas)todas las comodidades(portero..) estudiamos a UCM(ERASMUS) precio 300 euros +gaz y electricidad
    todas las nacionalidades son las bienvenidas(no francesa)

[%sig%]