Forum Frankfurt

Forum of expats in Frankfurt: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Moving to Frankfurt beginning of January

Discussion in 'Frankfurt' started by Tom W 79, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Tom W 79

Tom W 79 New Member

City:
    Frankfurt
    I'm starting a Design job in Russelsheim at the beginning of January.

At the moment I plan to look at apartments in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen or alternatively Wiesbaden or Mainz - Any advice would be appreciated!!

The last couple of years I have spent studying in Sweden and most recently working in Munich. It would be great to find people to go exploring Frankfurt and the surrounding area!!

Have a great Christmas break! Cheers /Tom

2. IZMIR

IZMIR New Member

Hi,

I am also going to move Frankfurt in a few months. I just wanna have some information about cost of living, such as rents. I am planning to rent a flat near centre/ social life with 1 living room + 1 bedroom. Do you know anything about it, approximate prices? maybe you can give me some ideas? many thanks in advance.

3. teocentric

teocentric New Member

living in frankfurt

hi all!
    i'm matteo and i actually i'm living in frankfurt..i went there for an internship..well, during my work time ( ! ) i decided to build a website to organise parties, trips or simply to get in touch with guys and girls living here..
    if u r in frankfurt as well, just check my website, and if u find something interesting and u want to join us, send me an email or contact me on my mobile phone (all the information are on the site)
    hope to see u here!
    (ah..checking the site u can also have an idea on how the life in frankfurt is..with lots of pics!)

unlikely, in the last month i have not been able to continue to update the site..no connection at home (i moved :( )
    sooner or later i will start again..

www.teoteoteo.altervista.org

have fun, guys!
    teo