Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for work, english speaker

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by eirwen, Dec 8, 2009.

1. eirwen

eirwen New Member

City:
    apeldoorn
    Can anyone help, iv moved to Apeldoorn ,Netherlands to be with my Dutch partner , but finding a job for the qualification i have is a nightmare. I am a qualifide Nursery nurse and i have resently gained a BA honours degree in Education. Has anyone got any ideas where i can look as im running out of ideas and i am desprate to work.

2. gjene

gjene Well-Known Member

City:
    London, Ontario
    Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    English
    Re: Nursery Nurse

I do not know if this has been explored or not. Nursery schools have to be licensed, so by finding out where the licenses have to be registered would be a start.
    Then there is the various school boards as well. I know of a couple of churches that run nursery schools where I live. Also, check with the hospitals as well. I know the last option is not really an option to look into, but someone in administration may be able to give clues as to where to look and what else you might need to make sure you have the appropriate certification for where you are. Good Luck.

G. Jene