Форум Montreal

Сообщество экспатов Montreal: поделитесь своим опытом, получите местную информацию.

Поиск по всему сайту

Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

Оставайтесь на связи

✎ EN Looking For Some Friends in Mtl

Тема в разделе "Montreal", создана пользователем poitiveenergy, 25 апр 2010.

1. poitiveenergy

poitiveenergy New Member

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Канада
    Национальность:
    Канадец (CA)
    Язык:
    english, french
    Hi,
    i have been living in montreal for 10 years now and throughout my time here, i have met some wonderful people. Throughout that time, those people have moved in and out of my life for different reasons and i am looking for a new, fun group of people. I am a 26 year old woman and i love to go out and have fun. I love to go to new places, meet new people and eat good food and like to dress up as well. I am pretty connected with the events going on in montreal and would like to find a crowd of people to share them with. So if you are in a similar situation and would like to share similar events, then you can contact me by email, sony_aaa@hotmail.com. And just to be clear that i am not looking for a dating scene or to flirt, just really to make some good friends and meet new well rounded, funny people like myself :)

2. thesocialwoman

thesocialwoman New Member

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Канада
    Национальность:
    Канадец (CA)
    Язык:
    English, French
    Hi!
    You should check out the social woman (http://www.thesocialwoman.com), it's a great place to make friends with locals, keep up with what's going on and attend local events.

Cheers!

3. y_monny

y_monny New Member

Симпатии:
    Страна:
    Канада
    Национальность:
    Камерун (CM)
    Язык:
    English, French, a lil Chinese:Mandarin
    Hello,
    Named Yvann, I have been here for 4months. I got some friends but I really need more... I feel so lonely. By the way I'm 17. I study at Concordia University in Computer Engineering.

Загрузка...