Forum USA

Forum of expats in the USA: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Live and Work in the USA - We want your questions!

Discussion in 'USA' started by traceyb70, Jul 19, 2008.

1. traceyb70

traceyb70 New Member

Hi there

I am new to this forum, but I have a specific purpose for joining.

I have Scottish friends who have lived and worked in the USA since 1990. They have had their children in US hospitals, put their children through the US public education system, bought houses, etc etc, and now have just found a college place for their first born.

The wife, Linda, is educated to degree level. She now has some spare time on her hands and wants to put all her knowledge of life in the US to good use, and to produce an ebook providing an insider guide to living and working in the US.

To make the book really effective and informative, she needs to know the information people are seeking. So we have hosted a survey online at the following address:

http://www.newdiem.com/Immigrate

We are looking for at least 100 responses so that she will get a good overall feel for what information to provide. Anyone filling in the survey will get a free copy of the book once it is finished.

Many thanks.

Tracey