Forum Montreal

Forum of expats in Montreal: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN LEARN FRENCH IN MONTREAL - PRIVATE/SMALL GROUP

Discussion in 'Montreal' started by yourfrenchclass.com, Feb 18, 2007.

1. yourfrenchclass.com

yourfrenchclass.com New Member

Bonjour !

Are you willing to learn International French ? If you are living in Montreal, it's really important to learn the language to enjoy your daily life. You want to brush up your French for work ? for studies ? for exams ? for your daily life ? for your pleasure ? Whatever your goal, I can help you learn and improve your French in an efficient and fast way !

Native from France, I'm a qualified and experience French teacher with a Master Degree in Teaching Languages and specialized in teaching French to Foreigners.

I have international experience in teaching French to both professionals & students (Asia, America, Europe) and managed a Learning Center in Paris, specialized in teaching French to foreigners.

I offer competitive rates and quality courses.

Private/Small Group/Online & Phone Lessons are available.

- Develop your conversational skill and listening comprehension on everyday situations.
    - Practice and learn more grammar and vocabulary in a progressive and integrated way
    - Get more confidence in speaking French on your day-to-day
    - I use a modern, dynamic and pleasant learning method in order to improve your speaking and comprehension skills !

Please contact me if you want to start : yourfrenchclass@hotmail.com

Please make sure to indicate your name and phone number.

Looking forward to discussing your learning project with you !

À bientôt !

Marlène