Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Info and advice: EU-citizen moving to uk with Non-EU-citizen

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by yerbamate, Aug 26, 2009.

1. yerbamate

yerbamate New Member

Hi!

I would be really grateful if you can provide me all sort of information and advice about me moving to the UK later this year.

I have just gone through all the threats about EEA2 applications. As I would like to move to the UK in June (I am a EU-citizen) with a non-EU-citizen, I am trying to find out what I really need to consider before applying for a residence permit for my partner.

My situation:

I live in Austria with my Uruguayan friend. I would like to move to the UK and look for a job there under a scheme of the Austrian job centre which will give me funds for 6 months for my job search. I am not yet in a civil partnership with my boyfriend, but I am open to "marry" either in the UK or in an another EU-member state before moving to the UK. My boyfriend has lived here with me for 5 years already with a temporary residence permit.

What do I have to do in order for me and my partner to move to the UK without much headache and any delays?

2. tjvaz

tjvaz Member

City:
    Mumbai
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English, Hindi, Arabic
    ''I have just gone through all the threats about EEA2 applications'' sounds scary.. Im in a similar situ, can u elaborate on this, or post a link..
    here's my blog post66604.html#p66604