Forum South Korea

Forum of expats in South Korea: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help trip to seoul

Discussion in 'South Korea' started by huntesz, Apr 20, 2013.

1. huntesz

huntesz New Member

City:
    rimini
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Indonesian (ID)
    Languages:
    italiano-indonesiano-inglese
    hi my name robin im living in italy, i've planning to visit seoul alone on november for one week ..

Which area to stay in Seoul??i prefer stay in motel or guest house (i like shopping,eat and clubbing)

What are the top places to visit in Seoul?

thank you very much
    sorry for my english

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    The Expat Guide to Seoul also includes information for visitors like entertainment, transportation, hotels, etc. There is also an automatic translation of this guide http://www.easyexpat.com/it/guides/core ... /seoul.htm that may be of help (we have an official translation planned for the future).

I would also recommend checking out expat blogs in Korea as they are a great way to get to know a place. We've feature some of their stories in our interview series: Expat Interviews in Asia

Anyone have tips to share? Enjoy!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...