Forum Belgium

Forum of expats in Belgium: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Hello, new to BE!

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by abelard6337, Dec 24, 2012.

1. abelard6337

abelard6337 New Member

City:
    oostende
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english, german, working on french
    Just wanted to say hello and Happy Holidays! Just moved here from Australia with my wife.
    A little background: My wife is German, I'm American, lived in Australia for work only a few months before this wonderful opprotunity to work in Oostende, BE , prior to that lived in Germany. Livng in company leased house in Dunkirk until our house is ready in Gistel next week. So far, no major issues dealing with Belgian residency, vehicles, licenses, etc. Only concern was finding good doctor/birth center (baby due Feb) but we're ok now.
    Just browsing through the forums in case I've overlooked some detail, which I probably have with all the wheel spinning in the last few weeks!

Thanks for listening!!

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Welcome to EasyExpat! :D

It has been a little quiet around here for the holidays, but 2013 is going to bring a whole host of articles, expat interviews, Twitter round-up, and guides. I hope you find them helpful and we look forward to your feedback and discussions. We would love to hear more about your experiences. How did you find your doctor/birth center?

I would also refer you to the Expat Guide to Brussels for our complete guide. In addition, we are also looking for expat contributors on our new services site Expat-Quotes. If you are interested in sharing your experiences there, we would love to work with you.

Best of luck and look forward to sharing more about your experiences.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...