Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Finding work in paris

Discussion in 'Paris' started by rerun24, Jul 3, 2006.

1. rerun24

rerun24 Member

City:
    los angeles
    after graduating from college last year i went to paris in september and loved it and now i want to go back. except that i have very little money so i'll probably have to save up for a few years before going back. finding work in the u.s. is already hard enough and i know finding work abroad will be even harder (since i only speak a little french). my dream is to go back and enroll at a university to learn french but if anyone knows of anything work-related (i.e. where to start, what are the most common jobs for someone just starting) and especially anything outside of transfering from a company back home (not my situation), please let me know.

2. moonysun7

moonysun7 New Member

Maybe I can help?

Hello,
    I'm a French girl, living near Paris.
    I'm your exact opposite because I'd like to live in NYC, and I'm just preparing my trip to your country for 2007.
    If you have any questions about how to find a job in France or anything else, you can ask me and I'll do my best to give you answers. And maybe you would help me too with my questions about USA?
    My msn : moonysun7@hotmail.com
    That's all folks!