Forum Moving Back / Repatriation

Forum of expats Moving Back / Repatriation: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Expat Early Returnees – Please Help!

Discussion in 'Moving Back / Repatriation' started by nina_cole, Jun 21, 2010.

1. nina_cole

nina_cole New Member

Living In:
    Canada
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English
    Have you and your family ever returned home early from an international assignment? My name is dr. Nina cole, and i am an associate professor from ryerson university in toronto; i am inviting early returnees to participate in my study of early returns from home from the perspective of the families involved. Please visit www.ninacole.net and click on 'expat questionnaire' (short, anonymous and confidential). Questions can be directed to me at n2cole@ryerson.ca. Your participation would be appreciated!