Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ FR Conversation français/anglais et français/espagnol

Discussion in 'France' started by matildben, Apr 6, 2011.

1. matildben

matildben New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    english, espanol
    Bonjour,

je pars en voyage cet été pour 7 mois dans différents pays tout autour du monde. avant de partir, j'aimerai me remettre à niveau en anglais et en espagnol à l'oral pour pouvoir discuter plus facilement pendant mon voyage et rencontrer les populations locales.
    je recherche donc une personne anglophone et hispanophone pour converser dans ces deux langues 1 fois par semaine. je peux en profiter pour vous faire découvrir le paris des parisiens ou simplement prendre un verre.
    en quelques mots, je suis parisienne, j'ai 26 ans, je travaille dans le secteur culturel à la production de spectacles ( salle de concert, festival, etc) . je viens de m'arrêter de travailler le week-end dernier pour me consacrer à la préparation de mon voyage pendant 3 mois, je suis donc assez disponible.
    j'ai déjà pratiquer la conversation français/anglais à paris pendant mes études pour préparer un diplôme il y a 5 ans.
    si vous êtes intéressé, n'hésitez pas à me contacter par mail mathilde.benoist@free.fr
    à bientôt
    Mathilde

Hi,

I will travel during 7 months in different country all aroud the world. I will leave in July.
    Before travelling, I would like to improve my languages (english and spanish) in order to meet and speak with local people during my travel.
    I am 26 years old and I used to work in cultural places. I organize concerts, shows in paris and around. I'va just stopped my job to prepare my travel so I have time to meet you and speak with you to improve my english and spanish and you to improve your french. we can meet in a coffee or walk in paris to visit, as you prefer. If you rae interested, please send me an e-mail : mathilde.benoist@free.fr

see you soon !
    Mathilde

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Wow! Sounds like an amazing trip.

There are some other threads on here with people looking for language exchanges:
    post62829.html?hilit=french%20exchange%20english#p62829
    french-english-conversation-exchange-paris-t24269.html?hilit=french%20exchange%20english#p60065
    post56501.html?hilit=language%20exchange%20spanish#p56501
    exchange-english-french-conversation-t25597.html

Also- make sure to check out the city guides on the left. They have info on visas, transport, short term work, entertainment etc.

Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kalvin

kalvin Member

City:
    paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Jordanian (JO)
    Languages:
    english, french, arabic
    hey matild, are you still there?
    I am kalvin, 24 years, and I am available in paris. I speak english fluently and I would like to meet you anytime in paris. I would like to hear from you, this is my email address :
    kalvinelad@yahoo.fr