Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Community of expats Immigration Poland - Polska: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

✎ EN Anyone familiar with CK and Partners Law Office Sp. z o.o

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by nebratu, Jul 9, 2009.

1. TS31

TS31 Member

City:
    Northeast
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi, this is an old thread, so I hope someone sees my post. I was in touch with Michal Wisniewski at CK Law, who was most pleasant and responsive to my emails--that is, until I paid CK Law about 6 weeks ago to conduct a search for my family's documents in Poland.

Since then, Michal has stonewalled me: responds intermittently to my emails, says his researcher will conduct a search on a given week, then blames the delay on Polish holidays. My most recent request for an update when unanswered. Perhaps there is a legitimate explanation, but I am worried.

This happen to anyone else? Thank you in advance.

2. TS31

TS31 Member

City:
    Northeast
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English

All, I must apologize. Turns out that Michal Wisniewski at CK Law did respond to my emails. His replies landed in my Spam folder, which I should have thought to check! He realized that I hadn't gotten his emails and wrote me from a different email address. He even called me from Poland. Clearly, he is very conscientious, and I'm sorry for having misled anyone or for having tarnished his name. I could have simply deleted my post, but I wanted to publicly correct my mistake. I will scrape the egg off my face now. Thanks.