Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Anyone else love listening to podcasts?

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by Lillian, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Lillian

Lillian New Member

City:
    Aberdeen
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English, Portuguese, Frence
    I love listening to podcasts... so much so I started a Facebook group to chat about them.

If you're like me, then join the EXPAT PODCAST CLUB Log in to Facebook | Facebook

It's like a book club but for podcasts. Each week we discuss a different podcast and we listen to a variety of different ones. So expand your mind and tune in to the wonderful world of podcasts :) Come join us!

Attached Files:

2. Skoots

Skoots Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish
    I do like podcasts but I don't listen to many expat pods. I mainly listen to sports and general interest stuff when I'm doing something mundane like dishes or working out. I wish there were an easier way to find them. It seems they're scattered all over different services and there's no easy way to find something new you might be interested in (open to recommendations if someone does know some way to do this).

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Expat podcast can be registered in our sister site BlogExpat,com where we have a category dedicated to podcasts: https://www.blogexpat.com/en/dir/cat/podcast.htm
    If expat podcasts register there, it will be easy to find them (maybe you can talk about it on your Facebook page).
    I also encourage you to post here from time to time about podcasts that you find very interesting :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...