Forum Egypt


Expat Foren in Egypt: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Egypt anyone - Alexandria that is

Dieses Thema im Forum "Egypt" wurde erstellt von desertskyy, 27. März 2005.

  1. desertskyy

    desertskyy New Member

    Registriert seit:
    27. März 2005
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Hello

    My husband who is a Sr Consultant will be working in Alexandria for a period of time, years to be a little more exact! I will be accompanying him, I have two questions right now:

    - Western women: how are they treated and how to properly present myself (I do not want to offend)?

    -Also I have 2 small dogs that I would like to take over, I know about the rabies vaccine necessity but my BIGGEST concern in the flight over! We would leave from Washington State, I would place them in baggage in one carrier with the appropriate water container, etc..but should I take them in the first place is the question?

    Any other comments in regard to this move are greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Desertskyy
    8)
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Mitarbeiter

    Registriert seit:
    10. Februar 2003
    Beiträge:
    8.583
    Zustimmungen:
    22
    Ort:
    London
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Britisch (GB)
    Sprache:
    English, Français
    I do not think there is any problem in Egypt. There are already really used to have a lot of European (and the rest of the world two) tourists and it's an open society...
     
  3. caspian

    caspian New Member

    Registriert seit:
    18. August 2005
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    There is not issue with Egypt and womens dress code. My sister lived there for 5 years in the 90's and loved it. You should show respect and of course be sensible if you don't want men touching you up in the street then dress sensible. Egypt is not Saudi Arabia but it is still a muslim country
     
Die Seite wird geladen...
Ähnliche Themen Forum Datum
✎ EN Planning a Trip to Egypt Before Year End! Need Suggestions! Egypt 18. Juli 2024
⌸ EN Magazine Egypt's New Capital City Taking Shape Egypt 25. März 2022
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Egypt Egypt 3. Dezember 2020
⚑ FR Annonce EasyExpat.com recherche des animateurs pour notre communauté en Égypte Egypt 3. Dezember 2020
✎ EN Health care in Egypt Egypt 16. September 2020

Diese Seite empfehlen