Forum Canada

Community of expats Canada: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Starting and doing Business in Canada

Forum كندا, Kanada, Canadá, Canada, Καναδάς, カナダ, Canada, Canada, Kanada, Canadá, Канада, 加拿大, 加拿大: كندا, Kanada, Canadá, Canada, Καναδάς, カナダ, Canada, Canada, Kanada, Canadá, Канада, 加拿大, 加拿大

Starting and doing Business in Canada

Postby texkourgan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 am

Hello!

Have you contemplated doing business or are you a business owner in Canada?

Are foreign investors welcome? How hard is it to register and manage a company? What is the procedure to get started? Is it easy to recruit? What are the corporate tax rates in Canada?

What advice would you give to other prospective business owners? What do you wish you had known before opening a business in Canada?

Thank you very much for your participation! Your advice can help other members get started.
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

To start a business firm

Postby robertk » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am

I am new here in Canada. I would like to start a business here. Last day I read a blog related to this (https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.ca/b ... s-ontario/). It describes the formalities that required for a Canadian non-resident to start a business firm in Canada. I am a German citizen. I have my friends here in Canada. How about making a partnership with them to start a business? I think that would be better to avoid several problems. What is your opinion about this?

robertk

City: Toronto
Nationality: Germany (de)
Living in: Canada
Languages: English

Re: Starting and doing Business in Canada

Postby Cyrilexpat » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:26 am

Hello Robertk. I have merged your post within our topic on starting a business in Canada.
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)