Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Spouse visa for EEA national in UK

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by jami, Oct 27, 2007.

1. jami

jami New Member

hello everyone...

i am from Philippines i get married 8 months ago here in the Philippines to a Hungarian. and my husband now working in UK for 3 years now. my husband currently applying for me the visa in UK and just waiting for any reply from the home office.

(a) i wanted to know how will our application for visa works?
    (b) can i get a work in UK after i get right there?
    (c) how long does visa takes for cases like us: visa for spouse of EEA national?
    (d) which is best for my case EEA family permit or visa?

please anybody have same situation like me? i need info. thanks.

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Original title of this topic: "confused... help!!!" :no!:
    User's Charter: second line=No title like Help or URGENT :read:
    also A few general rules to respect on the forums, 2nd rule = "Choose always very carefully the title of the new topic. By reading the title only, one must be able to understand the subject of the discussion... Therefore avoid "Urgent!", "Help me" or "A question" " :!:

How many time do we need to say it?

Sorry, i'm a bit upset...it's only the 5th time this week I change a meaningless subject :fire:

3. afg_2004

afg_2004 Member

3months pay slips????

Hi there,

I am 18 years old and study full time. I got engaged few months ago in afghanistan and i am thinking to go in december and marry. I know my fiance from past two years we got pictures from the time i was there. I am a EEA citizien. I got pay slips from the last 3 months,and also around 3000 pounds savings and an one bedroom flat, the problem is that i am a full time student and the place where my college is and where i live is 2 hours away from the place i work. Do i have to show that i work full time and study full time? My course is full time, it is 4 days a week and other days from around 10 to 3pm.
    If I apply for visa for husband do you guys think he will get visa if i show ONLY 3months pay slips,round 3000 saving and a letter from an employer that he will give my husband job from the time he gets here?
    If i work 3 days 8/9 hours per day, other two days 6 hours, and my work place is 1 hour travel will they ask me how i travel or refuse my application with these evidence?

THank you