Forum France


Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Visit intensive-curses in France: where to stay?

Discussion in 'France' started by Lilly87, Jan 7, 2006.

  1. Lilly87

    Lilly87 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want to visit intensive-curses in France on holidays. I haven´t decided where I would stay but I it would be nice if it´s in Paris.

    I don´t know where to stay. Is there someone who can offer me a stay of 3-4weeks?
    I am 18years old and I can speak English very well, German,Italian and Spanish.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
☛ EN Advice Free visits and activities in France France Aug 20, 2018
✎ EN Visa for a long term visit to france from Australia?? France Aug 10, 2006

Share This Page