Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN SEASONAL WORK IN FRANCE

Discussion in 'France' started by kammie88, Feb 25, 2007.

1. kammie88

kammie88 New Member

City:
    London
    Hi there,

I'm currently studying Management with French at university in England, and am hoping to work in France for a few months during the summer in order to improve my french.

However, I am not sure as to how to go about finding work. I would love to secure a job before I go to France, and was wondering if anyone knew of any potential employers, as I do not mind undertaking any types of job.

If not, any advice on how I could find seasonal work in France (preferrably in a city) would be greatly appreciated.

My email is liyask1@nottingham.ac.uk

Thanks,

Stefan

2. London Letting

City:
    London
    Hello

Have you checked with ANPE.FR or Disneyland

Disney is a massive employer in France for foreigner. They used to provide accommodation as well.

Also, if you avoid the July August period.

You can wait until let september and start working in Vineyard....it is quite a very extremely massive hard work...but the experience is priceless.
    You would share the local culture..and you would surely practice your french as most of the proprietors don t speak english.
    They provide food accommodation and money..,. oh and wine :)

3. ChrisFinDisneyland

ChrisFinDisneyland New Member

City:
    Enniskillen
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, French and basic German (very basic!)
    Hey there, as already said, Disney is a huge employer in France and recruitment sessions are fairly regular! Check out this blog to find out more about the entire application and interview process :D

http://chrissiefindisneyland.blogspot.com/