Zoeken in de website
Richtlijnen Gebruiker - Help - Voorwaarden en Regels - Privacybeleid
Scheid namen met een komma.
Well good luck!!!
Interesting. Have heard of a few people moving from Turkey to Bulgaria due to cheaper costs. Do you intend to go for just the winter? Looking at...
Food is pretty cheap, although meat can be expensive (beef, lamb etc). Tend to eat a lot of pork and chicken. Property to buy or rent is cheap. At...
I moved to bulgaria in 2006. I built up a portfolio of several houses and spent the next 3 or 4 years renovating them as well as helping other...
Unfortunately yours is not an uncommon story and over the last 3 or 4 years i have had numerous emails from people in similar situations. I am not...
I have to concur with many of the comments posted here. It can be extremely difficult to find a honest, trustworthy agent in bulgaria and same...