Forum Milan


Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN (search) Friends from Italy MILANO

Discussion in 'Milan' started by cori, Aug 11, 2009.

  1. cori

    cori Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    Milano
    Hi people,

    I moved to Milano for 2 weeks and I would be very happy to get in contact with some people and make new friendships. I am an Austrian Girl, 22 years old.

    I would be very happy to recieve an E-Mail to cori.k@gmx.at or a message at this forum

    nice greets to all
    Cori
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    8,583
    Likes Received:
    22
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    You will find several similar discussions in the threads below.
    You can contact and meet people there :arrow: http://milano4fun.blogexpat.com/

    Sometime (not regular anymore) I heard they are still organising aperitivo/events.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Want to meet new friends in Milan. Milan Dec 14, 2012
✎ EN Friends in Milan Milan Sep 5, 2012
✎ EN Cerchiamo amici in Milano/Looking for friends in Milan Milan May 23, 2012
✎ EN Looking for new friends in milan coz am new here Milan Dec 4, 2011
✎ EN I live in milan and i want to meet new friends Milan Mar 22, 2011

Share This Page