Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Schengen Visa Multiple Entry ..... !??!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by anujap, Feb 20, 2007.

1. anujap

anujap New Member

City:
    United Kingdom
    Hiya Expats !!

I'm applying for Schengen Visa, and hope to get a multiple entry visa for 6 months or more .....

Can anyone give me any tips about what will ensure that i get a multiple entry long duration visa ?!?!

I heard having a long travel insurance helps, i have 1 year travel insurance with me..... any other pointers ?!?!

Please do lemme know ....

Thanks,
    Anuja

2. nilu_g

nilu_g New Member

hi anuja...though m nt able to solve ur problem bt I have one query..since u r applying 4 S visa..ive to accompany my wud b after our marriage, bt due to lack of time, i m planning to go with him to germany on travel visa..he is working in germany and has sent me an invitation stating me as a family friend...wht do u think are my chances 4 getting the visa??????? any suggestions? thnx in advance

3. xjessie007

xjessie007 New Member

I believe when you apply for the visa, you have to submit some documentation proving that you have enough money to live on, right? (at least that is what they say here Schengen visa application , I am not expert in this area, just from what I know from my friends) My bet is that if you can prove to them that you have lots of money home and no reason to stay there, they are more likely to give you multi entry.