Forum Departure

Forum of expats Departure: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Relocation in France - Can you help?

Discussion in 'Departure' started by sharon, Jan 19, 2002.

1. sharon

sharon New Member

City:
    Roma
    Hello, we've heard about how long it takes and how complicated the process is to relocate to France. Is there some group or individual who we could contact who could give us personal assistance? Thank you.

2. 0

0 Guest

hello
    please, can you see my english page and in ' en france ' you have a
    link about restaurants , B&B and hotels.
    best regards.jacques.
    http://mapage.noos.fr/alasource/

3. Elise

Elise Member

go on the website inpat.fr
    there's a website with all the info you possibly need and you can get phone assisstance by paying as well
    I know many people who've tried it and they just found every thing they needed

4. 0

0 Guest

Hello,
    Introducing WellDone! Personal Assistance Service. Which offer's to look after all the needs and wants of our clients in regard to their personal and corporate life. This allows them to enjoy a more free time to relax, stress free lives. Available to both french and english speakers in Paris, France. If you wish to view our websie www.welldone.fr ,
    :wave:

5. Michelle

Michelle Member

Hi,
    I helped to found a non profit org. which brings together young int'l professionals for social and professional networking, you can check out our website: www.euronetinternational.com

Euronet Paris is an affiliate of Euronet DC (a key organization for connecting international professionals and individuals with an interest in global culture and issues), which was founded in Washington DC in September 1999. Euronet International network, now in Paris, Washington DC, London, and Helsinki, has nearly 5000 enthusiastic members from over 100 nationalities around the world. Our membership is growing rapidly as new affiliates are constantly being added (next to come are Atlanta, Chicago, and Madrid). Typically, our members are between 25 and 40 years old, internationally oriented, working in an international environment and living in Paris

6. keath

keath New Member

7. danielnicollet

City:
    Paris