Forum United Arab Emirates

Community of expats United Arab Emirates: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Relocate to Dubai!!!!

Forum الامارات العربية المتحدة, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Émirats arabes unis, Ηνωμένα Αραβικά Εμιράτα, アラブ首長国連邦, Emirati Arabi Uniti, Verenigde Arabische Emiraten, Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie, Emirados Árabes Unidos, Объединенные Арабские Эмираты, 阿拉伯联合酋长国, 阿拉伯聯合酋長國: الامارات العربية المتحدة, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Émirats arabes unis, Ηνωμένα Αραβικά Εμιράτα, アラブ首長国連邦, Emirati Arabi Uniti, Verenigde Arabische Emiraten, Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie, Emirados Árabes Unidos, Объединенные Арабские Эмираты, 阿拉伯联合酋长国, 阿拉伯聯合酋長國

Relocate to Dubai!!!!

Postby lyndamof » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Hello,
i've 5 years working experience within multinational EPC COMPANY , i'm intersted to relocate to UAE(DUBAI) by the end of theyear and live there,
what are my chances to find a job ? please advise me.
thanks

lyndamof

City: algiers
Nationality: Algeria (dz)
Living in: Algeria
Languages: french, english, arabic

Re: Relocate to Dubai!!!!

Postby Cyrilexpat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:43 am

Hello,

First of all you should read the guide for expatriation to UAE/Dubai. You will find a section dedicated to fin a job with a series of articles.

You can also browse the blogs of expats in Emirates in order to read from their experiences.

Good luck and see you soon on the forum :wave:
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)

Postby Jayjayus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Lyndamof, I read your post and I feel your "pain" because I am in the same situation as you. I just posted a message asking for advice but one thing I am going to try (in addition to the job websites online) is to find a recruiter in UAE. I know that in many other places it helps and I have posted a question in the forum asking about UAE, i.e. whether it works there. If I hear anything, I will share with you.

Jayjayus
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Washington DC
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English, Français

Postby abdul kadir » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 am

The job conditions in Dubai are getting difficult day by day and people par moving from there. Even though the Dubai govt is focused on it to bring more and more business in the country so that more jobs can be created. You should consult some recruitment agency to be safe for job before moving in.

abdul kadir
Backpacker
Backpacker

Nationality: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Living in: United Arab Emirates
Languages: Arabic English