Forum Paris


Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Computer Job in Paris

Discussion in 'Paris' started by peter, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. peter

    peter Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am looking for an english speaking (French or otherwise) computer programmer who knows C++ and Java and who can program with these languages for the Web. It is for a small contract. Right away. Please contact me at chezpetvill@yahoo.com. Thank you.
     
  2. 0

    0 Guest

    Dear Sir,
    Good Day.
    I am Santosh Gupta.I did Advance Certification In Software Engineering from IBM ,course designed by Indiqn Institute of Technology Kanpur.
    If you are intrested I will be happy to work with you.
    Thank You
    Santosh
     
  3. peter

    peter Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mr Santos Gupta,

    Thanks for responding. If you're in Paris during July or august, please email me. I am looking for C++/Java tutoring, about 15 to 20 hours.

    Thanks

    Peter
     
  4. 0

    0 Guest

    i have dire need for job . if you give a one chance then i proved my self,
    pls.
    [
     
  5. issa

    issa New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    londre
    hi sir
    can i entern france to work with you throu this job...?
    please tell me more
     
  6. 0

    0 Guest

    hi
    i can fully work with these languages and also in java and active server pagves
    kindly let me know the details what is required exactly
    have good time
    bye
     
  7. meagain

    meagain New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    The job is no longer available. Thanks for all the replies. Maybe soon another opportunity will appear. I am thinking of reaching out to all english speaking unemployed programmers (ESUP) and starting an organization. By the way, I've had the hardest time logging back into this forum. It seems my old signin name no longer exists...
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Computer Job in Paris Paris Jun 16, 2003
☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for work in Paris Paris Aug 28, 2013
☛ EN Advice Preparing for a Job Interview in Paris Paris Aug 28, 2013
☼ FR Services Recherche de job : Section emploi et CV à Paris Paris Aug 13, 2013
✎ EN Looking gor summer job in Paris Paris Mar 28, 2012

Share This Page