Forum Milan


Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Milan or Frankfurt????

Discussion in 'Milan' started by Songbird, Oct 15, 2004.

  1. Songbird

    Songbird New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    London
    Last week we were relocating to Milan, today were offered Frankfurt. Choices, choices.....Going insane here in London with all the research and responsibility of making the right decision. Life priorities change when you have children... Any English-speaking expats from Frankfurt? Please any opinions on the life in Frankfurt with 2 young kids are highly appreciated! Which area is the best for outdoors, English schools, large houses with the big backyards??????? Thank you for your help.

    [%sig%]
     
  2. rosariop

    rosariop New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    Frankfurt am Ma
    Hi,
    I have visited only now the easyexpat.com.
    I have been living in Frankfurt for 4 years, and my two kids were born here.
    I really love this place, this is excellent for the family (but it would be boring for a single or couple without kids).
    I am italian, so I also know Milan. Under a family point of view, I would have no doubts: choose Frankfurt! The social services and transport are really excellent, I could not say the same for Milano.
    I hope this information reach you still on time.
    Regards.

    Rosario
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Milan Milan Dec 3, 2020
⚑ FR Annonce EasyExpat.com recherche des animateurs pour notre communauté à Milan Milan Dec 3, 2020
✎ EN Looking for rent in Milan Milan Aug 20, 2019
☛ EN Advice Activities in Milan during the school holidays Milan Sep 26, 2018
☛ FR Conseils Activités à Milan pendant les vacances scolaires Milan Sep 26, 2018

Share This Page