Forum United Arab Emirates


Forum of expats in the United Arab Emirates: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Traineur of football

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by rachid1959, Jan 15, 2013.

  1. rachid1959

    rachid1959 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    arles
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    francais,arabe,italien
    Hello I am rachid franco Algerian I have a license(Bachelor's degree) UEFA and an experience(experiment) in Europe Italy, Swiss, France, I am opened has quite serious proposal, thank you.
     
  2. Cyrilexpat

    Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2012
    Messages:
    10,653
    Likes Received:
    70
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hi,
    You have already posted an identical message in the Qatar forum. I remind you that all messages should be different and avoid duplicate (therefore I changed the title).
    You should also post your CV with your search.
    Last but not least, think about posting a photo in your profile :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rachid1959

    rachid1959 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    arles
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    francais,arabe,italien
    bonjour cyril,
    merci du conseil je ne savait pas,
    bonne journee
    rachid.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ FR Footballeur a Dubai/Qatar? United Arab Emirates Oct 9, 2005

Share This Page