Forum United Kingdom


Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ FR Urgent!!! Cherche quelqu'un pour corriger fautes d'anglais

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by priscilla83480, Oct 1, 2012.

  1. priscilla83480

    priscilla83480 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    City:
    Puget sur argens
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Francais
    Bonjour, je rempli mon dossier pour etre fille au pair 6 mois en Irlande et on me demande de faire une presentation ecrite, mon niveau d'anglais etant assez faible, si quelqu'un pouvais me corriger les fautes ca serai génial
    Priscilla :)

    Hello, My name is Priscilla and my familiy name is Canales. (I've not nickname).
    I'm Eighteen years old and I live in France. I was born in Fréjus on 24 July 1994. I Enjoy listenning music, Travel and going to the cinema. Every Weekend, I go out with my friends. I have got two sisters ( they aee twin sisters). I have got two cats and one rabbit, It's very nice !
    I've blond curly hair and brown eyed ? I'm of medium seize ?
    In June 2012, I obtained my diplôme to work with chlidren and the elderly.
    When I speak English, I will work in a pharmacy. I also diplôme first aid.
    I love taking care of children, I already do internships in nurserie and on saturday and sunday morning I keep child.
    My parents say I am kind serious and dynamic.
    I hope to meet you very soon, and discover your country!
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Messages:
    7,051
    Likes Received:
    17
    Gender:
    Female
    City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hi Priscilla-
    I understand you want your English to be looked over. It is really very good! To make it most natural - here are my corrections:

    Good luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. priscilla83480

    priscilla83480 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    City:
    Puget sur argens
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Francais
    Thank you very much !!
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ FR URGENT : Famille en Angleterre cherche Au Pair français ! United Kingdom Mar 23, 2007
✎ FR Urgent,cherche place de nanny United Kingdom Jul 10, 2005
✎ FR Recherche urgente d'un travail en Angleterre United Kingdom May 5, 2005
✎ FR Urgent: recherche logement a Cambridge United Kingdom Oct 8, 2004
✎ FR URGENT: American Expats in the UK wanted for TV Pilot United Kingdom Feb 26, 2014

Share This Page