Forum Burkina Faso


Forum of expats in Burkina Faso: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN I understand prostitution is legal in Burkina Faso.

Discussion in 'Burkina Faso' started by tjnow, Sep 5, 2012.

  1. tjnow

    tjnow New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    little elm
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    I understand prostitution is legal in Burkina Faso. Is it safe? How does it work? What is the common cost of services. Which cities are best for this?
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    8,583
    Likes Received:
    22
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    It's not only Burkina Faso. In Switzerland also - for example - it is legal (since 1942) and cities such as Zurich have hours and areas...
     
  3. tjnow

    tjnow New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    little elm
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    thank you easyexpat,but I have limited funds and fear costs to travel and stay in Switzerland would be beyond my reach. However,I understand since Burkina Faso is among the poorest countries in the world I thought perhaps I could live there and access daily prostitutes,but don't know what the average cost would be or if I could get by only speaking English. Can you advise?
     
  4. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    8,583
    Likes Received:
    22
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    You should concentrate on finding a nice partner instead of encouraging prostitution... and taking advantage to the low (poor) cost of living...
     
  5. tjnow

    tjnow New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    little elm
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    Please don't lecture me with your moral standards. The government of this country has already decided on its morality and ultimately consider it a essential service to customers and salary of the businesswoman as well and contribute to their overall economy/GNP. Therefore,next time provide me with the answers and keep your moral judgements to yourself please.
     

Share This Page