Forum Switzerland


Forum of expats in Switzerland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a Market Research Job in Switzerland (english)

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by cavour, Mar 9, 2011.

  1. cavour

    cavour New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    Madrid (Spain)
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    Spanish, English, Italian
    Hello,

    I am a spanish guy that is trying to move to Switzerland. I have experience in market research so I would like to look for a job in the sector. I cannot speak french or german (I do speak spanish, english and italian) so that I was looking for an english or italian job.

    If someone has any kind of clue to help me out (websites where I can upload my CV for example) I would be very pleased.


    Thank you very much
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    8,583
    Likes Received:
    22
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
  3. tobyonecanoby

    tobyonecanoby New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Living In:
    Switzerland
    Nationality:
    Uzbekistani (UZ)
    Languages:
    french, german, english
    Hi

    I really would recommend to visit a Jobplattorm like http://lohncheck.ch/jobs/marketing.php (my favorite for Marketing Jobs), as in Switzerland the major part of vacancys get published... hope that helps..

    toby
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Switzerland Switzerland Dec 3, 2020
☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for Work in Switzerland Switzerland Jul 4, 2013
✎ EN Looking for au pairing job in French speaking Switzerland Switzerland Oct 22, 2007
✎ EN Looking for new female friends in Bern, Switzerland Switzerland Oct 18, 2007
✎ EN Looking for work Switzerland Switzerland Jul 23, 2005

Share This Page