Forum France


Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Unemployment benefit ("chomage" ) - HOW TO?

Discussion in 'France' started by S.D, Jan 5, 2012.

  1. S.D

    S.D New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, French
    I would be most grateful for any advice on the above topic.

    I have worked for over a year in France (Paris) and am now out of work. I am eager to know how I may go about claiming for unemployment benefit ("chomage") in France. If anybody has any experience of this and would be so kind as to share their experiences.

    Many thanks.
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    8,583
    Likes Received:
    22
    City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
  3. S.D

    S.D New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, French
    Thank you very much for directing me to this page. I am also seeking PERSONAL accounts and advice of this process. I am completely unfamiliar with how it works and if somebody who has been though this process already I would be very grateful for their thoughts.
    Thanks again.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Unemployment Benefit in France France Jan 22, 2005
✎ EN PACS benefit in France? France Aug 28, 2008
✎ EN Benefits for disabled in france? France Jun 1, 2007
✎ EN Benefits in france France Aug 2, 2006

Share This Page