Forum Paris


Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Travelling in Paris

Discussion in 'Paris' started by tracyc, Aug 29, 2011.

  1. tracyc

    tracyc New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    Living In:
    Taiwan
    Nationality:
    Taiwanese (TW)
    Languages:
    Chinese, English
    I'm gonna be visiting Paris from Sept 28 for a week.

    Since my girl friends are not arriving late 29 or 30, anyone has any suggesting of places I must visit before they arrive? or any cafe or restaurant I can enjoy good food? :)
    Tks lots!
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Messages:
    7,051
    Likes Received:
    17
    Gender:
    Female
    City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tracyc

    tracyc New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    Living In:
    Taiwan
    Nationality:
    Taiwanese (TW)
    Languages:
    Chinese, English
    Tks a lot ^^ it helps a lot!
     
Loading...

Share This Page