Forum Ireland


Forum of expats in Ireland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Please help to find work in Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by a.zaharevics, Aug 8, 2011.

  1. a.zaharevics

    a.zaharevics New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    Dublin
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    Irish (IE)
    Languages:
    russian.latvian and english
    Good afternoon dear participants of a forum.
    I had a big problem - cannot find work in Ireland.
    One month ago, I with my friend have arrived here from Latvia, to one acquaintance who has promised us to employ.
    The acquaintance has deceived us, and we remained without work.
    At present we have made PPS number, we have opened the bank account, but work we can not find.
    To me 21 year, I have finished average professional polygraphic formation, on a speciality I am an offset printer. I have more than 4 years of experience in polygraphic sphere. Worked as the assistant to the offset printer and as performed other works in printing house.
    As worked on protective manufacture - Holography.
    I have incomplete higher education in sphere of logistics and transportations.
    I have a driving licence (B categories), worked as the driver the forwarding agent (carried the goods on shops, warehouses).
    I very hardworking, executive, punctual. I do not drink, I do not smoke.
    Would like to find work in Ireland, at present we are in Dublin.
    To my friend of 25 years, by training he is a builder. Has a wide experience in civil work as worked in repair trucks.
    We will be very grateful, if you manage to help us.
    Our contact information:
    email: a.zaharevics@gmail.com
    Phone: 0873649661
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Messages:
    7,051
    Likes Received:
    17
    Gender:
    Female
    City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wannaliveabroad

    Wannaliveabroad New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, German
    This sounds like a bad situation to be in!

    Get your CV (list of jobs you've done/work experience) and hand it round ALL the bars, shops, places you can find. Get talking to the people there and try and get them to see that you are employable.

    If you are looking for a more professional job, try looking at some online job sites. There is a lot of call centre work in Dublin. For example, the company ORACLE want sales staff at the moment http://www.expathiring.com/jobs/70042/Y ... cle-Dublin

    Good luck, Dublin is a very pretty city and once you find work and the stress is over, I am sure you will love it!
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Ireland Ireland Dec 3, 2020
✎ EN Need help Ireland Aug 11, 2012
✎ EN Spouse Visa Help!!! Ireland May 5, 2010
✎ EN Moving to Ireland need help Ireland Oct 15, 2007
✎ EN Help needed regarding Ireland Ireland Aug 9, 2007

Share This Page