Fórum Immigration UK


Fóruns de expatriação no Immigration UK: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime Another question of permanent residency in UK

Discussão em 'Immigration UK' iniciado por juka, 5/4/11.

  1. juka

    juka Member

    Afiliado:
    15/6/07
    Mensagens:
    15
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Linguagem:
    English
    Hi,
    I worked in UK from 03/2005 to 08/2010, I was registered under WRS all this time,I dont work from August 2010 since I have to take care of my toddler, and because of him I was let go, I dont claim any social security benefits, except a little bit of housing benefit, my husband who is not from EU works full time and earns about 20k, so he basically supports us all, and I dont have that medical insurance, so my question would be - could I apply for permanent residency if I dont work at the moment but worked 5 years before, or unless I have all the papers such as comprehensive health insurance I can only apply after only 5 years again?
    thanks
     
  2. juka

    juka Member

    Afiliado:
    15/6/07
    Mensagens:
    15
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Linguagem:
    English
    I think my question would be is it enough that I have already lived in UK for 5 years and it doesn't matter when I apply for confirmation of permanent residency since as far as I know EU citizen aquires this status automaticaly after 5 years of lawful residence?
     
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime Another quick question about EEA Immigration UK 29/11/08
Shoptime Another Question: fiance's visa (mailed to you) Immigration UK 25/9/07
Shoptime Visit visa for boyfriend based in another country Immigration UK 27/8/11
Shoptime Can a student visitor visa be changed to another category Immigration UK 25/2/11
Shoptime Do Parents From Another Country Mean Anything? Immigration UK 16/6/10

Compartilhe esta Página