Forum Open Bar


Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Gifts to the UK

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by sam_mortimer, Nov 26, 2007.

  1. sam_mortimer

    sam_mortimer New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does any one out there have any ideas.
    I want to send a "traditionally" USA gift to the UK. Maybe a candy basket.
    What websites could I use?
     
  2. towyc

    towyc New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. CJ Tyler

    CJ Tyler New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    Algarve
    One's I've used are www.interflora.co.uk www and www.dotlemon.com both gave excellent service and value.
    Probably too late... just send another gift anyway -It's Easter soon!
    Good luck
     
  4. allina

    allina New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Female
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    english
    Send Flowers to Uk

    Send flowers for your loved ones residing in uk, order online now!
    send flowers to uk
    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page