Forum Qatar


Forum of expats in Qatar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Working in qatar

Discussion in 'Qatar' started by bouanati, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. bouanati

    bouanati New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I am algerian 25 y old engineer in electronic

    I am very interested of living and working in Qatar

    Would you like to give some web sites references for emplyment in this country

    Thank you
     
  2. boukhatem

    boukhatem New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi friend
    I am also Algerian, I am working in petroleum field in algeria (Hassi Messaoud) . Many times I use google.com to search for any site, so you can type "electric+job+qatar" you will find many informations. Good Luck. Mohamed :)
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Working in qatar Qatar Jun 14, 2005
✎ FR Trouver un Travail au Qatar Qatar Apr 5, 2023
✎ FR Travailler dans la culture au Qatar ? Qatar Feb 6, 2023
✎ IT Offerta lavoro Qatar Qatar Dec 19, 2022
✎ EN Apply for a job in Qatar Qatar Dec 14, 2022

Share This Page