Forum Saudi Arabia


Forum of expats in Saudi Arabia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Salary expectation in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by khalid298, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. khalid298

    khalid298 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2006
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I found a job in Saudi Arabia as a Contract Manager in al Khobar.
    I have 4 year experience and I don't know what is the salary expectation for that kind of job.

    Could someone give me some advices?

    Regards,
    K.
     
  2. ks_visa

    ks_visa New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    New York
    :D ask them directly! And after this multiply this salary with 1.5 :)


    _______________
    corporate relocation
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Salary Expectations Saudi Arabia Sep 20, 2011

Share This Page