Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN PLEASE help,I need best options for my future non EU spouse.

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by Eugen.A, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Eugen.A

Eugen.A New Member

Hi everyone!Ill be as short as possible...I come from Romania(new EUmember),used to work on different places of Europe...the question is..
    I wanna come in UK very soon with a job contract in hospitality field..I wanna marry a non EU girl,from South America,and wanna know whats the best choice in being legal there for both of us...She wanna continue studies in engineering..so I think I have two options...
    I go first there in UK,then marry her in summer(HERE IN ROMANIA OR IN UK?) next year,I believe she ll get a family member permit in UK....since I 'm a EU citizen..
    or marry first and then go together in UK(in that case dont know what chances we have to stay legally)..I must say I read a lot of things on forums hee..so Im aware of some possibilities,I JUST WANNA HEAR FROM YOU GUYS,WHATS THE BEST OPTIONS..MUST SAY IM STILL IN ROMANIA,SHE S STILL IN SOUTH AMERICA...THANK YOU

2. Eugen.A

Eugen.A New Member

Re: PLEASE help,I need best options for my future non EU spo

'THANK YOU'...I'LL TRY TO FIND A WAY THROUGH SOME OTHERS QUESTIONS PUT FROM OTHERS AROUND HERE AND ANSWERED TO THEM...:(