Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN New to milan

Discussion in 'Milan' started by 0, Jul 15, 2003.

1. 0

0 Guest

working in milan. Moved from Hawaii but originally from New York City. Been working here one month and have another 5 months. I am an avid wine/beer drinker and Im trying to find the best and least expensive restaurants in Milan since I eat out almost every night. I have a culinary degree and a literature degree from the US, but I am working in the Cosmetics MAnufacturing industry (go figure).
    :beertoast:

2. 0

0 Guest

Hi!
    I'll be moving to Milan in about 48h and apart from the people from my office I don't know anyone or speak any Italian... whats the social life like there? Are there a lot of foreigners?

3. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hiya,
    Just to tell you that Easy Expat is organising a meeting in a Cafè in Milan on the 27th of October.
    All the details are here: <http://www.easyexpat.com/forum/read_en_11_170_170.htm>
    We hope to see you there,
    :beertoast:

[%sig%]

4. IrishChannel

IrishChannel New Member

City:
    Milan, Italy
    hi tony,

don't know if u are still around. i used to live in the US for many years. in california and NY. anyway, drop me a line if u feel like getting together over a beer or something.

ciao

mike

[%sig%]