Forum Departure

Forum of expats Departure: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Moving to France, Share Shipping Container

Discussion in 'Departure' started by janschrader, Apr 25, 2012.

1. janschrader

janschrader New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Francais
    I am moving my furniture and personal belongings from Philadelphia, USA to Dordogne, France this summer 2012. If you are interested in sharing a 20 foot container let's contact each other via this thread. Container will ship at the end of June/beginning of July and I will be using approximately half of the container. You would bring your items to my home in Philadelphia to pack them on to the container and in France you would to come to my home in Monpazier (Department Dordogne, Region Aquitaine) to collect you belongings. Shipping takes about 6 to 7 weeks. Consider this option even if you can't fill half a container as we can pro-rate the space you acutally use.

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...