Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Moving back to blighty

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by jimbo, Nov 19, 2005.

1. jimbo

jimbo New Member

City:
    netherlands
    hello you lovely brits!
    im a blackburn lad who is married to a sierra leone woman we have a child together (he is 3year old and as a brit passport by birth),we have a massive problem regarding our move back to uk.
    ok here we go....my wife as no official resident permit in holland(thats where we live by the way)Although she as a official paper from the local town hall thats that she resides in holland,plus she as a sofi number(equevelent of our ni number)and also she gets tax back every year and all these things you CANNOT get them if you are illegal
    so we applied at the brit embassy amsterdam for an entry clearance to all move back to uk and as my non eu spouse i thought it would be a little easier,Anyway the embassy are insisting on the resident permit no matter what we have (believe me we have everything that is required for the entry clearance apart from the resident permit).
    ive even sent the case to solvit and they got a reply off the ind holland that my wife is not legal here in holland nor she as no legal status as my wife here so in other words they want her out of this shite country by deportation so that will make them happy that theyve demoralised yet another one of the ethic minority.so thats my story so far im fighting it though no matter what it takes..any advice from you brits out there?