Forum Milan


Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Hello Milano

Discussion in 'Milan' started by Remo, May 26, 2009.

  1. Remo

    Remo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    City:
    Milano -Italy
    Hi

    My name is Rams but most of my mates refer to me by my nickname of Remo. I have been in Milan for the last one year and would like to meet more Italain speakers and Expatriates as my Italian lang is bad and its nice to not have to struggle in conversation !

    I love music and clubbing, and enjoy anything from punk, electro, rock n roll to Northern Soul, techno, reggae. Would be cool to hear from anyone who generally likes to go out and dance all night.

    Other interests include art and photography, politics and civil rights, fashion, cinema. I generally just enjoy living life to the full.

    I do also enjoy simple pleasures - ie cold pint, game of pool and football.

    I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and sharing in cultural exchange so wherever you're from get in touch.

    Anything else you wanna know about me.. Just ask.. I don't bite THAT hard.. And yeh leave me msgs or just comments and i'll return the favor on chn.rsh@gmail.com
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ FR Rencontres à Milan / Incontri a Milano Milan Jun 3, 2013
✎ EN Cerchiamo amici in Milano/Looking for friends in Milan Milan May 23, 2012
✎ EN I think we should all meet up in MILANO! Milan May 10, 2012
✎ IT Studente francese cerca amici a Milano Milan Jun 11, 2011
✎ IT Studentessa francese cerca amici a Milano Milan May 9, 2011

Share This Page