Forum USA

Community of expats USA: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Looking for participants in risk taking questionnaire!

Forum الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية., Usa, EE.UU., États Unis, Usa, アメリカ合衆国, Stati Uniti, Usa, Usa, E.U.A., Уса, 宇佐, 宇佐: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية., Usa, EE.UU., États Unis, Usa, アメリカ合衆国, Stati Uniti, Usa, Usa, E.U.A., Уса, 宇佐, 宇佐

Looking for participants in risk taking questionnaire!

Postby pamom » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I am conducting a research at the University of Edinburgh. The goal is to understand the influence of risk taking in international assignments.

I am looking for expatriates that have been sent abroad for a long-term (more than a year) assignment.

It is a questionnaire that concerns only with risk taking. It is divided in 3 sections: questions about personality, questions about attitudes and 4 brief questions on international assignments. The completion of the questionnaire takes 15 to 20 minutes.

You will be receiving your results directly in the email address you decide to enter during the process.

Just follow the instructions:
1) Go to http://www.psy-key.com
2) Enter access code: EXPAT1 then click continue.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions

All of the information will be confidential and no names will be used in any document. The email address is only for you to receive your results.

If you encounter any problems with the tool or if you do not receive your results, please contact me at s1657780@sms.ed.ac.uk

I really appreciate your help,
Pamela Orozco

pamom
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Edinburgh
Nationality: United Kingdom (gb)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Español, English, Français