Fórum Montreal


Fóruns de expatriação em Montreal: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime LEARN FRENCH IN MONTREAL - PRIVATE/SMALL GROUP

Discussão em 'Montreal' iniciado por yourfrenchclass.com, 18/2/07.

  1. yourfrenchclass.com

    yourfrenchclass.com New Member

    Afiliado:
    18/2/07
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Bonjour !

    Are you willing to learn International French ? If you are living in Montreal, it's really important to learn the language to enjoy your daily life. You want to brush up your French for work ? for studies ? for exams ? for your daily life ? for your pleasure ? Whatever your goal, I can help you learn and improve your French in an efficient and fast way !

    Native from France, I'm a qualified and experience French teacher with a Master Degree in Teaching Languages and specialized in teaching French to Foreigners.

    I have international experience in teaching French to both professionals & students (Asia, America, Europe) and managed a Learning Center in Paris, specialized in teaching French to foreigners.

    I offer competitive rates and quality courses.

    Private/Small Group/Online & Phone Lessons are available.

    - Develop your conversational skill and listening comprehension on everyday situations.
    - Practice and learn more grammar and vocabulary in a progressive and integrated way
    - Get more confidence in speaking French on your day-to-day
    - I use a modern, dynamic and pleasant learning method in order to improve your speaking and comprehension skills !

    Please contact me if you want to start : yourfrenchclass@hotmail.com

    Please make sure to indicate your name and phone number.

    Looking forward to discussing your learning project with you !

    À bientôt !

    Marlène
     
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime Looking for French speaking exercise partner Montreal 20/7/12

Compartilhe esta Página