Forum Latvia

Forum of expats in Latvia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Latvia, Riga, Permanent Residence and Work Permit

Discussion in 'Latvia' started by immi, Jan 3, 2009.

1. immi

immi New Member

European Residence Permit
    You can obtain Residence permit in Latvia(European Union)
    If you want to live and work abroad legally you should get residence permit in Latvian Republic. Like in any other European country there are two kinds of residence permit in Latvia- residence permit itself (one-year business visa one can get by registering a company in Latvian Republic and that has to be prolonged once in two years) and permanent residence permit .Of course there are other kinds of residence permit and permanent residence permit, but we will describe only those kinds that can be realized in real life. One can live and work in Europe legally for a long time only if he gets residence permit, permanent residence permit or Latvian Republic citizenship. It's not possible to getLatvian Republic permanent residence after coming to Latvia.

2. AbdulRehman

AbdulRehman New Member

City:
    Bahawalpur
    Living In:
    Pakistan
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    English and Urdu
    i love Latvia Country. please give me work permanent residence permit visa of Latvia please my request accept i am waiting for your reply.reply me on my yahoo email address this is my yahoo email address AbdulRehmanMakki@yahoo.com