Forum Shanghai

Forum of expats in Shanghai: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for work in Shanghai

Discussion in 'Shanghai' started by texkourgan, Aug 28, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ajacqueline

ajacqueline New Member

City:
    Recife
    Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Portugues, English and Mandarim
    Re: Shopping in Shanghai

I woul like to work in Shopping in Shanghai.Please, send me all about this job. I'm brazilian and I love China.
    Please, I will wait a answer.
    Thank you so much.
    Jacqueline
    jackiebg3@gmail.com

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)

What does it mean? What do you want to do exactly? Maybe you can have a look at our article on how to find a job in Shanghai?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ajacqueline

ajacqueline New Member

City:
    Recife
    Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Portugues, English and Mandarim

I wanto to live, to work , and to study in China because here in Brasil is very bad and difficult. I love China and during seven years I prepare to go to China. I would like to work in Hospitals Dental Beijing, but if not, I work in any coiosa, since it is enough for me to live aí.I'm solteira.Eu did a proof of knowledge of china and took second, competitive with Chinese residing here in Brazil, in Recife, Brazil, the Embassy China.Estudo Mandarin, but I'm still on the basics, but living here is easy, easy to learn. Please give me one oportunidade.É my biggest dream. To give you idea how to love China, I tried to be a Chinese citizen. I will to wait a answer.
    Thanks.
    Regards.
    Jacqueline
    jackiebg3@gmail.com

5. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
  6. hangle

hangle New Member

Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    English
    Any chance to find job in China by myself?

Hello,
    I've been in Shanghai for few months for studying. Look for opportunity to work here but somehow it's difficult to find a suitable job.
    I'm thinking of studying Mandarin and later get a job. My question for people who work(ed) in China, how did you get your job: online search, connection, agency.... Which method is the best?
    Thanks.

7. CatherineJK

CatherineJK New Member

City:
    Shanghai
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, French, Vietnamese, Mandarin
    Hi Hangle,

If you are interested in HR and headhunting, we can work together, my company is looking for an intern, here is the announce :

THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions offers a one-of-a-kind strategic partnering service to the companies that seek for a greater success in China. As a Recruiting firm, we work very closely with some of the most successful MNCs in Retail, Food & Beverage, Banking, Finance, Investment, and Electronics and so on.

【INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION】

Our internship program is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. You will be given the opportunity to participate in:
    - Take part in the in-house recruitment process
    - Assist on database maintenance and improvement
    - Assist on various projects such as Business Development, Market Research, Event Organization
    - Handle basic office administrative tasks such as receiving calls and visitors, email to suppliers
    - Handle basic accounting tasks such as bank credits and billing
    - Benchmarking such as satisfaction survey, continuous surveillance

For both internship and full-time position a reasonable amount of compensation will be given as well.

【REQUIREMENTS】
    We are currently seeking for inspiring individuals with following criteria:
    - Bachelor's Degree of any field (current students included)
    - Passion of learning from successful headhunters
    - Commitment of at least 6 months (duration negotiable)
    - Professional working proficiency in English (Native Proficiency of either Chinese or English would be an advantage, yet not necessary)
    - Confident, logical, and analytical personality
    - Current domicile in/near Shanghai
    - Available 3-5 days/week (Mon-Fri)

【HOW TO APPLY】
    If you think you are the right one, please submit your application to us. Anyone who is seeking for one-of-a-kind learning opportunity should not hesitate to reply directly to Catherine Cao at incoming@interns.jace-kelly.com in the following title format: “CC08Intern-Name-Nationality-Availability Days per Week”. *
    *Pay Attention: If any document or detail mentioned above is missing, we will NOT take into consideration your application.

Please visit our company website (www.jace-kelly.com) for more information.

Look forward to meeting you in the future!

8. leocoquardJK

leocoquardJK New Member

Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, French
    HR internship (new offer)

Hi guys,

I'm currently working as headhunter intern in Shanghaifor the Jace Kelly Leadership Acquisition company. We are ceaselessly recruiting some interns for our 180 days (6months)internship program. If someone is interested, we are still looking for some interns during the spring semester. Feel free to apply to the following ads:

HR Executive Search Internship in Shanghai: Great Learning Experience!

Company: The JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions
    Place: 356 Xinzha Rd - SHANGHAI
    Duration: 180 days – (6 months)
    Starting Date: ASAP

【THE JACE-KELLY LEADERSHIP ACQUISITIONS?】- Who are we?

THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions is a recruitment firm based in Shanghai. We offers a one-of-a-kind strategic partnering service to the companies that seek for a greater success in China. As a Recruiting firm, we are working very closely with the top 500 companies, such as some of the most successful MNCs in Retail, Food & Beverage, Banking, Finance, Investment, and Electronics and so on.

【INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION】- What are we offering you?

Our internship program is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. You will be given the opportunity to take part and discover so many various activities of our firm, including:

- more than 400 Hours of in-house training program
    - in-house recruitment process
    - assistance on database maintenance and improvement
    - assistance on various projects
    - various basic office administrative tasks
    For both internship and full-time position a reasonable amount of compensation will be given as well.

【REQUIREMENTS】- What/Who are we seeking for ?

We are currently seeking for inspiring individuals with following criteria:

- Bachelor's Degree of any field (current students included)
    - Passion of learning from successful headhunters
    - Commitment of at least 6 months (duration negotiable)
    - Professional working proficiency in English (Native Proficiency of either Chinese or English would be an advantage, yet not necessary)
    - Confident, logical, and analytical personality
    - Current domicile in/near Shanghai
    - [Internship] Available 3-5 days/week (Mon-Fri)

【HOW TO APPLY】

If you think you are the right one, please submit your application to us. Send your CV and a cover letter to the following email address: incoming@interns.jace-kelly.com
    Specify your applying position in your CV, and precise the following reference in your email subject: [LC06+Intern+NomPrenom]

Please visit our company website (www.jace-kelly.com) for more information. Look forward to meeting you in the future!

Written by L_Coquard.

9. agentsara

agentsara New Member

City:
    shanghai
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    Shanghai, Japanese, English
    Foreigners needed for video promotions

Hello, this is Sara. I am an agent representing many advertising companies in Shanghai. I have a lot of cases right now which need foreign models. You don't need to be exceptional in any way - sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts. Positive attitude, responsibility, good health, and good grooming are all that is required.
    If you are interested in making some extra cash doing part-time modeling you just need to send me your details. My email address is modelling@netsanctum.com. Please send a few photos and info about your age, country of origin, availability, and any languages that you speak, and contact number, please mention it if you have any skill like singing, dancing, instruments or any kinds of sports skill .
    Work Location: Shanghai
    Email: modelling@netsanctum.com
    Contact number (business only): 15800747098
    Currently Casting:
    - Caucasian looking women and men (age 20-30) who can speak Mandarin to join an event.
    - One blond hair Caucasian looking male and one African American looking guy join a mini-movie shooting one day between 24-25 Feb.
    - One woman and man (age 25-35), Caucasian looking, to do a couple role for a hotel promotion photo. shooting. This also needs a woman and man (age 30-40) to do parents role and one girl and one boy (age 3-5) and Caucasian looking to join this photo shooting one day between March 6-8.
    - Professional male model (age 20-30) to join a clothes promotion video shooting for exhibition. Also need a male (age 25-35) and a female (age 40-50) to do designer roles and one 60 years old looking guy to do clothes modeling. All need to be Caucasian looking. Shooting on Feb 16.
    - One Caucasian looking male (age 40-65) to do blanket promotion video shooting at the Feb 13.
    - A professional chef with a Caucasian appearance who specializes in Western style food to join a video shooting in the middle of Feb.
    - 7 males and 3 females, all Caucasian looking (age 30-65) to do scientist and businessman roles for a discovery video shooting at the end of Feb.
    - 2 boys and 1 girl (age 5-8) both Caucasian and Asian mixed looking to join a cookie commercial at the beginning of March.
    - Caucasian/Asian mixed looking male and an East South Asian looking girl who can join car commercial. This also needs a 30 to 40 years old guy to do engineer role.
    - 16 kids, 80cm-150cm with a Caucasian or mixed Caucasian/Asian appearance for clothes catalog shooting.
    The rates are about 300rmb/hr for 3-8 hours and 1 or more days usually. This can go up with a good reputation. Taxi fares are often paid for if you are invited for casting. I can also accompany and translate from English for you if needed.
    Email: modelling@netsanctum.com

10. Nancyshirley

Nancyshirley New Member

Nationality:
    Chinese (CN)
    Languages:
    Chinese English
    Offer you an opportunity coming to Shanghai, China.

Hello,friends.

Do you really want to get a chance to china? If I were you, I will say 'yes'.

As we know, China has become a wonderful country around the world.As an internationalized city, every person who had come here would be surprised with everything of the city. If you haven't come to Shanghai, I just want to say that you are missing a lot.

Now, there is a chance to give you for coming to China.Do you have interest? Anyone wants to come here to meet more friends and get a profitable job? I can give you this chance, so pls contact to me if you want.